Friday, December 29, 2006


Dec 30


Singapore

Ah Blessed warmth. Not too hot, just right.

Bought myself some Internet time.

Haven't seen much of Singapore yet. From what I can see from my hotel room they do seem to like large pastel coloured high rises. A couple pictures from the street in front of the hotel. They advertise as being on the edge of the historical district. Looks sort of what India could look like if they ever cleaned up, put down some asphalt and reclaimed the sidewalks. I have to check out by noon but my bus to the airport doesn't come until five so I think I will stash my bags go for a little Maybe a boat ride. Got a place down in the lobby selling tours.


Dec 29

Singapore

I like this business of breaking for an honest to God lie down. My poor cracked coccyx just does not like twenty hours of sitting. Thirteen to Seoul, an hour and a half to drag my bags through Korea's security then back on the plane again. Really felt like we were “Inching-on” from there, another six hours to Singapore. My bus to the airport leaves at five ten tomorrow, can't keep the room past two so I guess I'll just stash my bags and take my camera out for a tour. Interesting neighborhood. Arab Street. Little India isn't too far away. Will see if I can find a bookshop and some triple A batteries.

Couldn't get the hotel Internet connection going so I guess I'll publish this from a cafe somewhere out there in the neighborhood tomorrow.

So now for that bed.



No comments: