Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blogger Blues

Went to a memorial for my friend Brenda. Pretty sad. Didn't know many people there except her family and an old boyfriend. Her daughter is so young, just 22 and moving out into her own world. I'm pretty sure her grandparents will be supportive but having her mother around to cheer her on would have been better. I'm wondering if the reason her doctors didn't suggest an operation in January when she finally got symptoms unequivocal enough to diagnose the problem was that they had to wait for her to use the MRI machine?

Over on my history blog I have been having nothing but trouble. It doesn't want to load any photos at all and not even any longer text pieces. Been jammed up for the last month. Totally frustrating. I notice on my email account they have upped my storage capacity to 5 gigs, like I really need that much. But email doesn't want to ship jpegs either, takes many tries before they will load. Google seems to be promising more and more and delivering less and less.

No comments: