Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back in Canada struggling through the family thicket

I've been back in Canada for a while and have been very lax about updating this blog. India was as usual wonderful. I was quite swept away by Kashmir.

Since I have been back I have been very busy reconnecting with my family. First with the newest arrival Martin Noel in North Van.

Then an invitation from my daughter opened up a whole new vista. There are other McBryan's on Facebook of another lineage than ours. Of course we are all interested in figuring out how we are all related. My brother Mike and I have been working on sorting out the family thicket. It's quite fascinating because my father was very reticent about his background and it was only after his death that we got access to information as simple as what his father's first name was. So, for the interest of siblings and children and any other interested parties Mike and I are bit by bit getting pictures and old documents online.

Check out: Profile Theresa McBryan Facebook
and
Blogspot Address: McBryan Historical documents

Lots more links, photos and interactions with the clan for anyone who is interested.

No comments: